21 January 2011

Day 14: Dream House

Share
My Dream house is Monticello, yes the one in Virginia built by Thomas Jefferson. If you know me, that will not surprise you. What might surprise you is that I have already worked out the schematics on a drafting program (at least preliminarily) to recreate his mansion somewhere else, probably in Wyoming. It required some changes and some guesswork, since the upper levels are off limits, but if I had the money and the space, I'd build Monticello somewhere else, since the Jefferson family is not likely to sell me the original, although I'd be open to the notion...















The pictures of Monticello on this page are my exclusive copyright. Any unauthorized use or reproduction without express prior written consent will be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

No comments: