04 January 2011

Day 2: Favorite Picture

Share
Since I brought the wrong pictures with me to work today, you get a different post than the one the schedule prescribes.

It didn't specify favorite picture of me, so here are a few of my favorites that I have taken recently.





Both of these were taken in the same month, the first on Mt. Charleston near Las Vegas and the second in the Grand Tetons, WY. If you don't know already, I hike a lot and take pictures frequently. The mountains have always been there for me and provide a great escape from the world below.

I have a lot of pictures that I like, but many of them are not digital and therefore not easily moved to this medium.

These photos are my exclusive copyright. Any use without express prior written consent will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

No comments: