06 May 2008

An Odd but Effective Way...

Share
...to get a girl's number.

Last night I attended an activity with youth approximately my age demographic. In the course of conversation following the evening's festivities, I extended an invite to another activity, but the individuals with whom I spoke didn't know how to get there. So, I offered to call and give them directions. I first handed my phone, there being no writing implement available, to the cute girl in the group so she could enter her number in my phone. The beauty of it was that I got EVERYONE'S phone number in the group, so it was a no pressure deal.

Now I have my foot in the door...and possibly in my mouth.

I can scarce believe it took me 29 years to figure out I could do this to get girl's numbers without coming across as too fresh.

No comments: