23 April 2008

Discover Both Sides of Nevada

Share
At the request of an old friend, I am previewing some of my favorite pictures on this blog. These will all be available in my forthcoming book on Nevada (as yet untitled), and they are all mine. Yes, I took them. Most of the stock photography or other pictures I saw online from other ventures pale in quality by comparison. I hope you enjoy them, but I don't care if you don't. All images are my exclusive copyright and those who use them without permission will be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law.

Stamp Mill, Berlin NV
Photobucket

Fort Churchill
Photobucket

American Flats
Photobucket

Tonopah Staging Area for "Operation: Overlord"
Photobucket

Ward Charcoal Ovens
Photobucket

Reno Balloon Race
Photobucket

Lake Tahoe Scenic Overlook
Photobucket

Pyramid Lake view from Popcorn Rock
Photobucket

Lamoille Canyon
Photobucket

Valley of Fire
Photobucket

Headframe and Stamp, Seven Troughs
Photobucket
These images are proprietary. One of them has already been stolen and published without express prior written consent. Further use of these images without permission will be subject to any and all penalties of the law. A higher law states "Thou shalt not steal".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your pictures. They give me a window to what you see when you have traveled...Thank-you