24 January 2010

Everything Comes Around

Share
Several months ago, I purchased several of Einstein's books to read for myself as much as I could understand of what he wrote. While I take it on faith due to my own weaknesses in math that his equations are correct, the spherical coordinate system employed in his theory clearly make the case for a circular nature of the cosmos. What this equates to resembles (although this particular example is more elliptical) is the different cocentric lanes on a jogging track and it explains some other metaphysical phenomenae.

It has been widely proposed that karma round trips on individuals who send out acts or energies of varies wavelengths. If Einstein's model is correct, eventually the energies you send out round trip upon you or upon other people on the planet when it completes its orbit of the universe's axis and returns along the path length to the starting place. Some of these paths are longer because they lie further from the axis. Some of them are shorter because of the energetic properties of the acts of karma involved. Some of them never round trip because along the path they interact with other energies of disparate vectors and do not return.

Eventually, I believe that you reap what you sow. Sometimes things take a long time to get back to us, but most things eventually do return. This is why when people change behavior they seem to still reap the rewards of coarse behavior because the energetics are just now manifest in their lives after a trip aroun the core of the cosmos.

The presence of other energies along the path length explains another observation. Sometimes people who do reform never catch their due, and sometimes we avoid it after we reform ourselves. This is because the Creator of the universe knows how to intercept those energies with other phenomenae along the path and keep either good or bad things from the return orbit.

I do not know why God chooses to keep from me the highest and righteous desires of my heart. I have some suspicions. Some of my friends find it odd that a person who tries as hard as I do to always be on his best behavior doesn't get what he "deserves". I know my weakness, and to be honest, I am grateful that I did not get what I deserved for the times when I acted less than that of which I know myself to be capable.

My suspicion about the absence of certain blessings in my life is simple. If you live in a higher energy valence level for a protracted amount of time, that will stretch the path length, which means that although anything bad you do takes a long time to return, it also means that good things take time too. I am willing to wait, and He knows that. When I get my due, everyone who knows me will know that I earned it.

No comments: