13 January 2010

I'll Tell You What I Know

Share
The fact of the matter is that I don't know all the facts. I live by a mantra that guides me to stick to what I know until something happens that changes my views. As such, the opinions of others provide insufficient impetus to change my views since they reflect only the views of other people around me who have different "facts".

For now, I believe and follow what I follow because of the reasons I put forth. As I learn and grow by study as well as by experience, I expect my views to change somewhat. By and large, life is kind of like how traveling a route you know well in the opposite direction gives you different perspective on the same truth. You gain experience and knowledge and it changes how you see things.

If I change my views, I will tell you why.

No comments: