13 September 2009

Stupid Hat

Share
I got this from a friend today and I really like it.


Every man has a hat. I call it his stupid hat, because when he wears it, he can't help but do really stupid things.

It's silly, but it's a way i can vent about my husband "wearing his favorite hat" that minimizes the damage to our relationship, and it lets me see him separate from his behaviors that I don't like.

I have a couple of friends whose hubby's never take their hats off!!!

I hope you find one, that doesn't have her own hat one of these days.

Now, sometimes I admit I wear the stupid hat. Sometimes I do really dumb things without a lot of thought. However, I live the best I can all the time. My best friend says he thinks I will burn out because I am always on my best behavior. My best might not be as good as someone else's best, but I always give the best, whereas some people make a good show one day and then are debauched the next.

If you look for the bad in me expecting to find it you will, but I will always give you the very best I can at the time.

1 comment: