08 July 2008

Now We See Through a Glass, Darkly

Share



Thinking a lot about perspective, I came across the following picture that really made me glad for the way I look. Now, I don't personally have anything against Larry King, and I really liked the interview he did with Gordon B. Hinckley years ago, but I really don't know how a man like this is such a famous and visible figure.


Consider then if you will, another picture, seen here of another person who similarly garners attention, support, accolades and praise. What makes people desire this? Is a Cro-Magnon visage truly desireable?

After seeing both of these two men, I am very grateful for the way I look, mediocre though it may be, and for the fact that people choose not to focus on me in the same way they focus on these two magnates.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can be a ham, Paul Hamm, that is, at a certain angle.
BP