12 November 2008

Beautiful Nevada

Share
I decided it was time to post a few more of my favorite pictures to this blog as a preview of my book. I promise it's coming. I'll be working on it through the end of the year now that things are quieting down at work and I'm not so harried. I expect to have it published early next year.


Photobucket
Caliente Depot Union Pacific


Photobucket
Hoover Dam Vistor's Center


Photobucket
Kershaw-Ryan State Park



Photobucket
Steam Locomotive- Pioche


Photobucket
Paranguat National Wildlife Refuge


Photobucket
Passenger Waiting Area Caliente Depot


Photobucket
Miner's Stove- Pioche


Photobucket
Cleft in the Rock- Cathedral Gorge


Photobucket
Railroad tunnel enroute to Hoover Dam, Lake Mead NWRA


Photobucket
From the lookout over Cathedral Gorge


Photobucket
Cathedral Caves, Cathedral Gorge


Photobucket
Walker Lake


Photobucket
Rails near Eglin NV

No comments: