16 June 2008

Are Pennsylvania Women Cuter?

Share
After my foray through the streets of Philadelphia on Friday, my friend asked me how I liked the city. I told him that there seemed to be a greater number of cute women in PA than in NV. He, wisely, laughed.

Fact of the matter is that I’ve only been to Philadelphia once in my life, and I’ve only been to Pennsylvania twice since the age of 15. The girls here, like anytime you go some place you’ve never been before, are “new and exciting”. This phenomenon accounts for why women of foreign ancestry or mixed racial heritage seem so appealing- they are exotic.

Evidence for the matter came as I stood in line at security while waiting to leave. Right in front of me stood a series of 20-30 high school girls headed for Mexico with their Spanish club. As I listened to them speak, I realized that PA has more than its share of the silly superfluous sychophancy which frustrates me with the girls in that age range from which I have to select.

No comments: