08 February 2014

Open Letter to Katmandu

Share
For six months, I honored the request in your last email to never contact you again because I thought I was strong enough to just let you go. Instead I discovered a hole in my heart as big as the hope you brought when you came into my life. You are still the most amazing woman I have ever known and the only one I desire, and if you asked, I would come get you in a heartbeat. You are worth at least 10 cows or whatever else it takes to be with you. However, you can make decisions too, and you can have my heart to break. If you decide to make our separation permanent, I hope you know if I never see you again that I meant the things I said to you and appreciated the things you said to me. Wherever you are, I hope you are happy, and wherever you go I hope you find peace and joy. I absolutely love you absolutely, and I always will.

Godspeed and all my love, always.

"You truly loved each other, and so you might have been truly happy. Not one couple in a century stands that chance, no matter what the storybooks say, and so I think no man in a century will suffer as greatly as you will." --Prince Humperdink

No comments: