19 December 2009

What Do You Look For?

Share
So, I asked a friend to provide her own wish list for her partner because it made me think about my own. I will one day provide mine, but I post this for now. Keep in mind that this girl and I vary greatly, yet we seek similar if not identical things. Interesting.



hahaha my equal in brains talent and wit. im not a huge partyier .... maybe like once a week go out tops im more of a snuggler movie night on a rainy monday i like driven men has goals high goals able to obtain them finacially stable ..... not mediocre ..... i want kids adventually .... not a stay at home mom type girl maybe im like 50/50 on it...hed have to be okay with me bring home income too ..... i need someone strong and desisive because im not .... hahah im a pisces look us up were typical female emotional hear ton our sleeve type ppl ....im a dreamer i need a doer ..... best of both worlds .... pphysicaal like taller but not super tall like 5'10 ish to 6 foot average guy height fi tend to like darker hair and darker eyes but my ex has medium hair light eyes so idk .... and like i like built in shape guys not juiced up steroid joes .... haha but tone to built and im a sucker for a coy cunning almost evil smile but its not .... haha just micheif perhaps ....

No comments: